Also, thanks to Eric Nakagawa who was my shoulder to freak out on.
Basically what happened was that I noticed that a string was appended to the URLs of my individual posts on WordPress:
BAH! It breaks the links!
Anyway, it was my own bad for not being totally up to date with the latest version of WordPress. Eric listened as I freaked out about manually backing up my blog and updating to version 2.84 (since the auto-update wasn’t working for me).
Then my cousin B went into my database and cleaned out the yuck code, per the instructions I found at 4rev.net.
And then, hocus pocus, my blog was all good again! Thanks for the help, guys!