- Still can’t find my work cell phone… doh! http://ff.im/Feda #
- glad I napped earlier. Way late now. In bed but lights are still on bc Yoshi is reading. #
- I found my work cell phone right before I walked out the door to the office! Charging battery now! http://ff.im/FxdV #
- My Mom has called me like 5 times in the last half hour. I’M AT THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW, MOM! http://ff.im/FJ8k #
- RunDC (via xeni) http://ff.im/FJQ7 #
- Dance party at our desks! http://ff.im/FJWY #
- I sneezed so loudly that the guy on the other end of the line (talking to the guy next to me) said “Bless you!” http://ff.im/FM8E #
- Idiotic Spirit airlines attempt to charge victims of the Hudson-ditched flight 1549 crash a cancellation fee for not… http://ff.im/FRvm #
- I may have done it with the Guitar Hero tonight. I fingers and arms hurt. I can barely type. http://ff.im/G1Il #
Daily Archive for January 20th, 2009
These were sent to me on Sunday 1/18 when I was GRUMPY!
allow me to try to improve your mood
first we will try star trek teddy bears
This picture reminds me of a picture I have seen of a certain human:
[I think he must be referring to the picture of Joz hiding behind a beer.]
And last but not least catch the first part of my ridiculous new short story on my blog
hope you cheer up and I will talk to you later
Obama’s inaugural address brought tears to my eyes, originally uploaded by !!! :: jozjozjoz :: !!!.
I wish my Dad was here for this day.
I am happy to be alive to experience such a monumental day in history.
(In my car in Hollywood. Strapped in and on my way to work. Listening
to Obama’s speech on the car radio. Picture snapped at a red light.
But not sent until at the office.)