1. What is your most prized material possession? I dunno. I guess I would say the teardrop pearl necklace I received for one of my birthdays. Or maybe the ring I got this past birthday. But I also have a lot of stuff from my mom and grandmother, I would not be able to part with.
2. What item, that you currently own, have you had the longest? I dunno. There are things from my childhood that I never threw away (and wouldn’t be able to unless I was forced to give it up at gunpoint). See next question…
3. Are you a packrat? Hell, yeah. The worst kind. It is a major accomplishment when I throw things away. I expect kudos when I do.
4. Do you prefer a spic-and-span clean house? Or is some clutter necessary to avoid the appearance of a museum? I would *prefer* a spic-and-span clean house, but I have no idea how to keep one that way. Unfortunately, I am messy & though I try my hardest not to be, messes seem to follow me around. This only applies at home. I do a pretty good job about being organized at my office. (My home office is another thing entirely.)
5. Do the rooms in your house have a theme? Or is it a mixture of knick-knacks here and there? The rooms that I’m in, the theme seems to be “How much stuff can I fit in this room?” It does not make me a popular housemate.